Laurel Bridge - DCF
The DICOM Connectivity Framework SDK
The DICOM® Connectivity Framework (DCF) is an advanced, object-oriented collection of native software components implementing the DICOM v3.0 protocol for medical imaging systems. It includes a wide range of tools and utilities that support DICOM software development and testing.
Create powerful DICOM software applications rapidly and affordably
- Advanced, object-oriented, component-based architecture implemented in managed code
- Pluggable common services, such as logging and configuration management
- Multi-threaded implementation
- Component-based logging, debugging, and configuration
How can DCF make life easier for your developers?
- Example DICOM client and server programs for all major SOP classes
- Component-based framework facilitates rapid application development
- Multi-language support: C# .Net, Java, or C++
- Multi-platform support: Windows, Linux or other Unix platform
- Built-in DICOM compression support, optional integration with Accusoft, Aware & other high performance JPEG compression libraries
- Multiple integration models
- Automatic generation of makefiles, Visual Studio project files, configuration files, and docs
- Online API and application documentation
- Automatically generated debug and trace instrumentation
- Web-based service, diagnostic, and configuration interfaces with real-time access and updates
- IOD object generation technology – Java, C++, or C# wrappers for DICOM IODs are auto-generated
- And much more…
Developing an application to support Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)? Need to create a DICONDE or DICOS solution? Looking for rock-solid software design, API and SDK support for a veterinary, dental, mammography or clinical research application? The DCF has you covered, with support for a wide variety of specialized domains including NDT, DICONDE, DICOS, veterinary, dental, digital mammography and clinical research customizations that require DICOM.